Business Analysis & IT Project Management
Having a structured approach already gets you half way. Giving your project a solid start, recording and structuring the stakeholder's requirements and defining the project's approach ensures this. This will help you get the buy-in of important stakeholders for your project. This has proven a constant in a constantly changing and fast-paced IT world; a solid Project Management, Requirements Engineering, Stakeholder Management, Conflict Management and Mediation are vital for your personal and your project's success.
Structured approach from Kickoff to Go-Live
- Be it agile of waterfall, we support you in defining and setting up the optimal approach for you project.
- Active Stakeholder Management will get you the necessary acceptance for your project's goals.
- With our trainings and coachings we enable your project team to apply the right frameworks and approaches as well as the right people skills.
Solid foundations thanks to Requirements Engineering
- Clearly defined requirements get you a solid basis for your project.
- Define and sharpen your project's scope based on the requirements.
- Based on requirements specifications you can deduct test cases. This facilitates the implementation and increases the quality of the implemented solutions.
Mediation and Conflict Management in difficult project contexts
- Conflicts of interest are part of almost every project. Keeping track of those and resolving them as far as possible is worth the effort. Your benefit: With moderated workshops we support you to achieve this.
- This helps you to identify and manage the expectations of your stakeholders early on.
- By setting up a clear project communication you can generate a common understanding and increase the efficiency of your team.